Engineering will continue to post a traffic advisory every two weeks for planned work – the two week updates are what we will be putting out in our traffic advisory. This schedule will be on the Engineering Website. Inclement weather will delay and extend schedule.
- March 14th-18th– Night work 7pm/7am for Waterline work in the intersection of SR91/Glenwood
- March 21– Start excavation for widening on east side between Post and Glenwood (3 months)
- March 21– continue utility work in the vicinity of the intersection SR91/Glenwood (Limit movement onto EB Glenwood – WB traffic maintained)
- Mid April – Temp Pavement SR91 at Glenwood Intersection
- Late April close EB Glenwood mid June for pavement reconstruction of new intersection (Detour Posted using Liberty- Post Road-Darrow) Closure Map (PDF)
- Mid June close WB Glenwood Early Aug for pavement reconstruction of new intersection (Detour Posted using Ravenna-Miktarian-Darrow)
- CLOSE BOTH LEGS OF GLENWOOD 15 days (Aug)
- Mid June working on West Side SR91 between Post and Glenwood (3 months)
- Install surface course of Asphalt, Pavement Markings and signage
- Complete restoration/landscaping
- Completion: November 2016
4/20/2016 – Construction Notice
A contract has been awarded by the City of Twinsburg to Perrin Asphalt Company for the 2016 Road Improvements Project. This construction will consist of concrete curb repair, storm basin repairs, upgrading handicapped ramps, lawn restoration of disturbed areas, full width asphalt grinding, concrete/asphalt repairs followed by asphalt resurfacing of the street.